- Founder, Braathe Enterprises
- After working in management positions with Walt Disney World, Gap and Apple, Robert founded Braathe Enterprises, where he serves as a business trainer and leader of the Virtual Internship Program. Robert has taught courses in hospitality, management, marketing at entrepreneurship at Skidmore College, SUNY Delhi, and three area community colleges.
- CEO, In Focus Brands
- An entrepreneur with experience in over 100 startups, Manasier is the CEO of In Focus Brands. In addition to In Focus, Manasier currently serves as Entrepreneur-in-Residence of the Sage Colleges and Business Development Director of Revenew Intl. As an executive, Manasier serves on numerous boards, including those of Autonomy Distributors, IFP Films, The Diamond Point Co-Development Fund, Saratoga Springs Sports Tourism, and the Saratoga Springs Recreation Commission. He has also created and developed the Economic Development Acceleration Labs (EDA LABS) to assist small- to middle-market businesses to be faster, stronger, and smarter in building their company.
bill tansey jr.
- Co-founder HR Resolved
- Bill is one of the lead mentors for the IgniteU NY Summer 2016 early-accelerator program. Bill grew out of the New Product Delivery side of Fortune 500 and startup business. He benefited form unusual, early mentorship and formal coaching from cutting edge leaders in Change and Leadership. After successfully transitional two businesses into more successful New Product Delivery, Bill realized his skills in Change and Leadership (culture and process) were more broadly applicable. Bill applied those skills to pivot several other businesses before co-founding HR Resolved.
- Founder & Managing Director, Wojeski and Company CPAs
- The founder and Managing Director of Wojeski & Company CPAs, Wojeski holds decades of experience in strategic planning, tax planning, and corporate structure. Wojeski is a registered CPA in the state of New York and serves on the Board of Directors for the Albany Chapter of the Entrepreneurs Organization.